1. Climb out of her high chair
2. Pull the tabs to undo her diaper
3. Roll over during diaper changes
4. Spit food out (by buzzing her lips)
5. Selective swallowing (i.e. swallows only what she likes from a spoonful of food)
6. Gravitate towards forbidden places, even when we move her away from them. She always finds her way back.
7. Tell the difference between her toy Blackberry and mom and dad's real ones
8. Find my Blackberry even when I hide it from her. She pays attention to where I hide it and goes for it.
I'm sure that this is only the tip of the iceberg, and there's more to come. Giddy up!
Powered by BlackBerry